Monday, November 8, 2010

Bits and Pieces


Did I forget my Blog? Of course not! I was very busy working really hard on a big project that I will reveal at the end of this week, but for now I want to show you some of bits and pieces that will be part of my final look.
Here is a transformation on a dime. I went yard sale shopping with my girlfriend who is a pro. This is what I found for a dollar!!


I couldn't walk by this beauty - the detailing of this piece was screaming at me - "Take me home!" and so I did

After cleaning all the dust and dirt off, I put a coat of spray paint in Celery from Krayon.


Then I went back and added some glaze. You can see the area on a very left doesn't have any glaze and the area before it already have some - just to show you a difference.


Here is the final look.....


and here is the final place.....


I'll call it my "Pantry Topper"


Have a great day and come back for another part of Bits and Pieces, as well as the large reveal....:)

Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment