Friday, September 17, 2010

What's in the mail?

Not so long ago, I had a post on my first ATC that I've made, well this post is completely devoted to the first ATC that I have received. It is from the same swap called "Bird ATC". It is so beautiful and very professionally made.
Michelle Carrier is the artist behind this ATC, and you can see that she is a pro. The ATC came in a see-through sleeve, all images overlap so neatly and each flower on the card embellished with red Swarawsky crystals, the back of the card has beautiful floral paper-this card is so precious.

It was accompanied by a lovely Autumn inspired card,

and what touched me the most - a collection of images with vintage kids.

Michelle read my profile on Swap-Bot and she saw that I like vintage images of kids, so she sent me this amazing collection in addition to ATC! Is it sweet or what?! I am so touched. I am going to use these images for one of my next projects, too bad Michelle doesn't have a web site with her work, otherwise I would refer you to see it.
I am definitely into ATC swaps from now on!

Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment