Thursday, August 19, 2010

Playing with Fire

On my favorite web site Cut Out + Keep" I found this beautiful tutorial on how to make chiffon flowers.

I didn't have chiffon but I've decided to try out different fabrics and see how it works. This is so easy and so addictive - please, be careful :)

You want to make more

more


and more.....


I already made few flower barrettes for my daughter. Here she is - modelling.

(You can still see some pizza marks on her face).

What do I do with the rest of the flowers? Should I have my first giveaway called "Just Because"? Would you like to receive a pretty silk flower as a lucky winner? Let me know.

I am very grateful for all my followers and that would be the least that I can do.

Sincerely,







5 comments:

  1. These are really pretty, I love making flowers too! I'd love one :)

    minders via swapbot
    prettylittlepaperlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers are beautiful and I would love to recieve one if you are still giving them away. I have made flowers for my daughter (she is 19).

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is way cool. I want to try it now! hee hee. Thanks!

    HayleyK from Swap-Bot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me first say that I love your blog title! I can't wait to see all your projects. And those silk flowers are so pretty, I would love one (:

    mag @ swapbot
    blog me up baby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Ladies for visiting this post and your wish is my command. Giveaway it is! I'll keep you all posted:)

    ReplyDelete