Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Our Weekend Trip

We went to the lake last Sunday and it's been the most unplanned and spontaneous trip that I've ever had, but you know what sometimes unplanned and spontaneous is good. It's a little bit unusual for me to say, because a person who is always on time, never skips or forgets an appointment and unplanned trip don't go together, right? WRONG!
I've had an amazing time. The weather was nice,
the lake was cool,
the chipmunks were everywhere,

we saw a very interesting bird ( I need to do my research on what it's called)
and we left with 2 baskets full of delicious wild mushrooms.

What can be better? I started to think that may be some of our stress and problems in life are in our desire to plan and schedule everything and then follow that precisely....
Well, in my organizer from now on there is one phrase written across: Hurray to unplanned!

1 comment:

  1. "I started to think that may be some of our stress and problems in life are in our desire to plan and schedule everything and then follow that precisely...."

    An absolute gem of a sentence! The trip looked stress-free, indeed.

    StickerLady/swap-bot "Blog me up baby"

    ReplyDelete