Monday, July 26, 2010

A Book End Made Out of Milk Carton and An Old Book

Me and houses..... While back in April I've had an Emerald City Project, where I went a little bit crazy
It's been built out of 32 boxes in different sizes and you can read more about it in my April posting "Emerald City Part 2"

The project today is much more modest:) We are going to be making a book end out of milk carton and an old book cover that I am using as a roof.

Materials you will need: milk carton, zip lock bag filled with sand to serve as weight, an old book cover (I am using my daughter's old book with shapes) and old wallpaper to cover it all.

Before:

After:


I think it is kind of self-explanatory, but if you have any questions - please, let me know. I am here to help:) By the way, this Book End is part of my upcoming collection on how to organize and recycle....

No comments:

Post a Comment