Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Today's project - Family Dinner


I am having my wonderful Brother-In-Law and Sister-In-Law for dinner. Nothing is better than a good company and they are simply a pure joy.
We are going to have-
Seafood Salad - shrimps, green apple, celery, green scallions in Lime/Avocado Oil Dressing
Red Radishes/Cucumber Salad with Sour Cream and Lemon Juice Dressing
My Sister-In-Law brought a wonderful homemade Pork and Mushroom Roll as an appetizer
Oven Baked Salmon marinated in Mayonnaise, Dijon Mustard, Lemon Juice, Fresh Dill and Sesame Seed Oil
Roasted Potatoes
Green Beans with Walnut Dressing
and accompanied by Californian Pinot Noir . I call it a project, wouldn't you?
Total cost $40.00 including the wine. Not too bad, but it will not count for my 365 days 365 Days No Money Spend Run:(

No comments:

Post a Comment