Monday, June 7, 2010

Cruising the blogosphere

In my group of friends and the only "crafty" person, nobody else share my passion for crafts and some people just don't get: why make it if you can buy it?! Oh, well.... I am not changing myself!
That's why it's sooo exciting for me to explore this blogosphere and find so many people like me. Here is one example:

I can sign my name under every single answer of this girl and I don't even know her! But it feels so good to know that you are not alone. Thanks blogosphere! Thanks crafty people for being out there for someone like me:)

2 comments:

  1. Yes, don't change yourself! Your creativity is a wonderful gift and the crafty blog world is proof that you aren't alone and you can only become better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Claire for your encouragement.

    ReplyDelete