Friday, June 4, 2010

Organizing, organizing, organizing......


I guess, I am into organizing lately, but this project has an educational background as well. I want to teach my daughter early how important it is to organize and how easy it is to find what you need if everything is in place. She is not even 3 years old, so she can't read but she knows shapes really well..... Take a look! Can you guess what is inside each bag? You are right - we have Lego, Play sets of dishes, Train and Building blocks. Now, she is able to put her stuff away and finds what she needs really fast and easy. I hope she'll keep it through her teen years (just kidding)
Money spent? None!
I've used cotton bags from my purses and shoes and just added appliqué with shapes related to bag contents.

No comments:

Post a Comment