Saturday, April 17, 2010

Emerald City. Recycling Project #4 Part 1


I have decided to build a castle. I knew it is not going to be an easy task but i didn't realize it will be so intense... Well, may be all the difficulties are coming from me but I can't help it, I have a vision in my head on how my Emerald City should look like and I don't want any short cuts. When I pledged not to spent any dollars I decided to do what I said, but when I decided to start and Emerald City construction project, I din't realize I have no glue.... Thankfully, I remembered my Grand Ma's recipe for glue - mix 5 table spoons of all purpose flour in 1/2 cup of cold water and when 4 cups of water will start boiling gradually add flour mixture into boiling water. Reduce the temperature and let it cook for 5 more minutes - your glue is ready..... Earth friendly too - right?
Take a look - that's how far I went during my first day..... I am not giving up. Talk to you tomorrow:)

No comments:

Post a Comment